Residential / Facilities
Saliena residents enjoy a wide range of great facilities, plus many extra services provided by Saliena.
- Forest park with jogging path, bird feeders and abundant summer berries.
- New children's playground, monitored by 24-hour CCTV and regularly cleaned.
- Saliena Golf, with 9-hole and 18-hole championship course.
- Ice Hockey Hall and Pinki Sports Hall with two swimming pools and sauna.
- Nearby beaches and aquapark in Jurmala, Beberbeki Nature Park and Babite Lake.
- Kindergarten ‘Saimite’ in Pinki is a 5-minute walk. ‘Vinnijs’ in Babite is a 5-minute drive.
- The International School of Latvia (ISL) is a 5-minute walk. Click to visit website.
- Pinki has a Latvian school, and the nearest Russian school is ‘Evrika’, a 5-minute drive.
- Pinki is a 5-minute walk, with ‘Maxima’ supermarket, post office, bank, pharmacy, dentist, beauty salons, cafés and other local shops and businesses.
- ‘Spice’ shopping centre with bowling and entertainment complex is a 10-minute drive. Riga city centre is 15 minutes away. Plus, the biggest retail and entertainment complex in the Baltics will soon be built at Saliena.
- Security - Saliena is one of the few developers to offer a 24-hour security service. Guards patrol the area and monitor with CCTV, ensuring the safety of residents and property.
- Warranty up to 25-years on all new homes. Saliena is a long-term developer and its head office is situated within the development, offering peace-of-mind for buyers.
- Territory Management - Saliena looks after all public areas and offers ‘Golf Estate Service’ – for house maintenance, cleaning, gardening and babysitters. Saliena aims to be the cleanest town in the Baltics, working tirelessly to provide the perfect living environment, surrounded by nature and wildlife.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout Saliena, for all residents to enjoy. The latest fibre optics communications are also available to all Saliena homes, along with full infrastructure.
- Financing – Saliena works with many banks to help facilitate mortgages and loans for its potential residents and clients, both local and international.
- Community – Saliena organises special events, holiday fireworks, and a newsletter.
Travel & Business
- Riga city centre is a 15-minute drive, whilst Jurmala and Riga International Airport are 5-minutes away.
- The nearest bus stop is a 3-minute walk, with buses every 10-15 minutes. Click to download bus timetable
- Babite train station is a 10-minute drive Click to download train timetable
- Saliena Business Park will provide an environment where people can work, as well as live, shop and play.